Grace Episcopal Church
Grace Episcopal Church was part of the Dorchester Parish of the Episcopal Church in Dorchester County. Its parent church was “Old Trinity” Church at Church Creek. The people of Taylors Island built Grace Church in 1873 at a cost of $3500.00, to replace the original “Chapel of Ease” which served the needs of the residents of Taylors Island. In 2009 the church and its graveyard were transferred to the care of the Grace Foundation. The Church is now used only occasionally for religious services and where the annual meeting and luncheon of the Grace Foundation takes place each Spring.